Saturday, May 21, 2011

My 1st day as a couponer!



     Iv'e been wanting to do couponing for months now and I finally got the chance to attend a class on 5/12 in Apollo Beach. I only went to Apollo Beach because the next class available in tampa isn't until june and I really didn't want to wait that long to start saving on my groceries. Im all about saving money, getting great deals, and shopping the clearance.

    I have to admit I was a little hesitant at first just because you have to make sure you take time out of your already busy schedule to clip coupons, write your shopping list and go do the shopping, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought. At first sorting out the coupons got confusing only because I didnt technically have all the flyers where the coupons would be coming from, but I did have a big portion of them that came from the Sunday paper.

    The truecouponing.com website makes it really easy for you to set up your list, it gives you the date where to pull the coupons from and it matches them with the sales going on at which ever supermarket you prefer to shop at. The class is a must they go into intricate details on how it all works, and at the classes they have a really cool starter kit for $40 dollars with a months worth of coupons, you get an automatic discount with the Sunday paper for attending the class and a FREE gift, cant beat that.

    So if you're into saving money like me and your interested in couponing sign up at truecouponing.com attend the next class thats convenient for you and make sure you take notes.



I got all this for $34.86 with a total savings of $81.44

16 small tubs of butter
4 toothpaste
2 bagel bags
2 pasta sause
4 boxes of pasta
2 bags of chips
2 dips
4 packages of propel water 
and 4 FREE pepsi's  YES people I said FREE  

    What I love about this is that all these products are products I use and eat. You defiantly don't want to buy products you don't use and you don't want to become a pack rat and start stocking up on all kinds of stuff. Shop wisely! 

p.s Please let me know if you decide to attend a class and start couponing I'm still new at this and might not be much help but we can always learn together.


Thank you Michelle for introducing me to truecouponing.com

Xoxox Maria


3 comments: