Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

 
    My name is Maria and I am a stay at home mom of two under two. My son Vince is 19 months and my daughter Vale is 6 weeks. I know, I know they are really close in age, (hey at least they’re not Irish twins), but trust me this second pregnancy was a huge surprise. They say don’t drink and drive, I say...

     July 4, 2010, (80's party) I can honestly tell you I have no recollection of the way the night ended but I have tangible proof of the outcome. Everything is very vague and gloomy still in my head and the only reason I knew I was pregnant 5 weeks after conception was a short menstrual cycle, and craving for a cheese burger. For those that know me know that am a chicken sandwich kinda girl, so for me to want a cheese burger really bad kinda gave it away. I remember a few days later my husband and I were heading home and I happened to mention to him “what if I am pregnant again” no lie, he almost crashed the car. It was a very awkward ride home after that comment and I didn’t mention it again till a week later when I actually took a pregnancy test that I got from the Dollar Tree, Yes the dollar store, trust me it works just at good! And well now here I am.  
   
    I’ve been inspired by my sister in law that decided to start her beauty blog ninyabella and reminded me of how much I’ve been wanting to do my mommy blog but kept it in the back of my mind and honestly I was a little scared, but she made it look so easy I said what the heck!
    
    Im excited to start this blog as it’s a new chapter in my life. I’ll be blogging about my experiences as a new mommy of two, my interests and my hobbies. As I share my stories and advice I’m also eager to receive it from anyone willing to share. I hope to be somewhat helpful to any current and future moms by passing along tips that have been given to me from my very close friends, with out them I would be so lost. Hope you enjoy following me on my journey to becoming a better yet much wiser mom, wife and woman.




1 comment: