Friday, May 13, 2011

e.l.f

    Last month I celebrated my birthday with one of my best friend Michelle at Bahama Breeze. In the picture of us below I debuted my e.l.f lip stain (rep carpet) from there studio line it was a big hit, everyone loved it.



    So when cinco de Mayo came around they had a promo for 5 free lips or eyes with a minimum of $20 purchase. I'm all about a sale, so I got 4 more lip stain and I'm going to try out one of there minty lip gloss. I also got there big eyeshadow palette since it was half off and some of there eyeshadow brushes and for referring three of my girlfriends I got a free gift! I think I might be more excited about how much I saved on my purchase than the product itself, lol. Anyways I cant wait for my next event so I can show off all my new colors for the summer.

1 comment: