Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


   My second Mother’s day and thinking back to all the things my mom did for me while growing up and even still till this day, I was inspired to write this poem for my her. 


Me diste la vida 
Me diste amor
Y se lo agradezco con todo mi corazon
Ahora que yo so madre la entiendo completamente
Porque era tan estricta y quieria simpre protegerme
Por su crianza no solo soy una buena mujer
Pero mejor una madre tambien 
Gracias por su inspiracion
Yo espero ser esa misma inspiracion para mis hijos tambien
La Amo, Feliz Dia de la Madre
You gave life
You gave me love
And I repay it with all of my heart
Now that I am a mother I under stand completely
Why you were so strict and very over protective
Because of your upbringing not only am I a great woman
But an even better mother at that
Thank you for continuing to inspire me 
I hope to be just as much inspiration to my children as well.
I love you, Happy Mother's Day 



No comments:

Post a Comment