Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lets get comfortable!

   
    So Ive been going to the gym now for about a month and I cant stand working out with any kind of  sleeves. So I took some of my old shirts and cut them up for comfort and to put a stamp on my gym style.

 top: h&m
I use the sleeves of this top as a guide.

Before

 I found this shirt at my moms house and fell in love with the color.


After



 This last one was really huge so I did it a little different. I cut the collar all the way across and then I cut a long string from the sleeves to tie up the top of the sleeves so it gives it a long scoop neck in the front and in the back.

I cut the sleeves, the collars really low, and the bottom so it fits loose and comfortable. I'm definitely not wearing them like this I don't have the abs for them yet, but I like to double layer for the gym. Enjoy!

Xoxo
Maria

1 comment: