Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The things he does.......

    The things he does always makes me smile. This morning we started off by lying on the couch watching T.V when out of no where he turns around and kisses me on the cheek. My heart melted into a thousand pieces.
   
    While making him breakfast I noticed him crouched down on the floor and ask him what he is doing he gets up puts something in his mouth I tell him "No eso caca" (no that's poopy). I crouch down tell him to give it to me he then says "hmmm" while knotting yes saying its "yummy" smiles, opens up his arms and gives me a big hug. Whats does one do after that?

    He likes to add on to my notes. What I love that he does is he climbs on top of the chair looks at what ever is on the table he says "No" while shaking his finger looking at me and looking at what he knows he is not suppose to be touching, but then he does it anyways. I've given up on my notebook.



    
The things he does always makes me laugh. He leaves his toys all over the house.






     I'm always tripping on something, I'm surprised I haven't been hospitalized by now! 

     While washing the dishes he decided he wanted to go through my cabinets. I turned around like five times asking him to put it all back in the bag. Every time I would tell him he would pout and yell put it in the bag and as soon as I turned back around he would take it all out again. Like I said I did this about five times, on the last count I yelled at him that he took off running so fast holding on so tight to those band-aids went to hide in the living room.



   He plays with the most random objects. 

                                           Painters tape.                                         Lint rolls.

He saw me taking pictures and decided to do the same thing with the roll of tape. He put it on his forehead facing Daddy saying "Teeeee" (cheese). 



 Daddy brought home this box Vince decided he wanted to put on his head and run around thinking he wasn't going to run into anything.

 He wanted to drive his truck all over the box.

 Of course then him and the box had to finish watching Toy Story 3.
And this was all in one day!!

2 comments: